The film industry is made up of the best problem solvers in the world and we are confident that we as an industry will come up with solutions to become better than ever. Cinemoves is proud to be a part of this amazing industry. We believe in the future of our industry and look forward to being part of the solution that gets us all back to work.
Here are a few key steps we’re taking to meet customer needs while keeping our employees and clients safe:
- We are following the Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Recommendations provided by the CDC for Covid-19.
- We are supplying cleaning and safety items, such as masks, gloves and shoe covers to anyone touring the buildings.
- We have contracted with a professional deep clean and disinfecting service utilizing hospital-grade disinfectants to sanitize the property before and after filming. Special attention will be given to hot spots people touch most often, such as door handles, keyboards, bathroom fixtures, light switches, etc.
- We have made specific recommendations to employees in preventive measures, including washing hands thoroughly when entering and exiting a facility, wearing the appropriate protective equipment when necessary and rescheduling any customer appointments if they are sick.
- Buildings will be well ventilated during location scouts.
- We recommend using the variety of entrances available to keep people distanced.
- We have added a 3D Virtual Tour to our website to promote virtual scouting limiting the number of people that need to tour the property in person.
- We will be conducting daily health checks for all employees.
- We will be implementing policies and practices for social distancing in the workplace.
- Any workstation used by more than one person needs to be cleaned between each user.
The health and safety of our employees, clients, vendors, and families is everyone’s highest priority. The following ideas have been compiled to help us all prepare and plan. They are not intended to create any new legal or contractual obligations. We will continually adapt to the policies of the CDC, Local & State Authorities, Unions and Productions to ensure the safety of our employees and clients.